Saturday, February 5, 2011

PRIME EXPOSITOR OF THE CATHOLIC CATECHISM

I diligently explored the official teachings of the Catholic Church for four years expecting to expose error and deviation from the Bible. Most of my research was to find out what the Church actually taught. Listening to the teaching of Scripture scholar Father John Corapi on TV, whose textbooks were the Bible and the Catechism of the Catholic Church, was a significant part of my search. What I did find was that the official teachings of the Church were unmistakably true to the Scriptures. To maintain my integrity I would have to make some decision. (See a review of my recent book on my blog for January 2011 titled "One of the most unlikely convert stories I've ever read.")

Father Corapi's life reads like dramatic fiction. The story of the Prodigal son that Jesus told is the script which was fleshed out in his roller coaster lifestyle--from Hollywood to Holy Orders, you might say. From millionaire to a homeless destitute on the streets to four earned doctoral degrees and Christian media ministry--you will find that truth really is stranger than fiction. Listen and view a condensed version of his remarkable testimony at the site below.

http://julieahoffman.blogspot.com/2009/04/fr-corapi-conversion-story-condensed.html

END

No comments: