Wednesday, February 2, 2011

AN OVERVIEW OF LEONA'S SPIRITUAL JOURNEY

You can SEE, HEAR, and READ some of my background life experiences leading up to the writing of my current book by following the links below.

I don't hesitate to tell my age. Long life is a blessing from God! I've lived under His loving, protective care through the ups and downs of life, times of adversity and times of joy and privilege for "80-something" years.

My 31st published book was my autobiography: CZECHING MY ROOTS—the heritage saga of my life and my ancestry, lived entirely in the evangelical Protestant context. I published it in when in my late seventies, so I thought I was finished with my life of adventures and spiritual service opportunities. After all, what more could I expect? Little did I know of incredible surprises and changes yet to come!

You may go to my publishing web site www.goldenmorning.com, then to "Biographies" if you'd like a review of my life story from the above book. There you will also find reviews of my other published books.

Upon returning from my promotional speaking tour for my autobiography, a surprise paradigm shift in my spiritual journey took place. It seemed that I was not finished living or writing after all! Eventually I would need to chronicle that spiritual tsunami experience and the reasons leading up to it for those who were as surprised/shocked as I was. My life story continued to unfold in wonderful, unbelievable ways until I was received to my great joy in 2005 into the Catholic Church—something I would never have imagined possible! Read a brief account of that experience by going THIS ROCK magazine: www.catholic.com/thisrock/2007/0709dr.asp The September issue, Vol. 18 #7 of Damascus Road carries my story.

To listen to my one-hour, live, international interview on one of the largest TV networks in the world click on www.ewtn.com/vondemand/audio/seriessearchprog.asp. My interview is #213, November 13, 2006.

If you'd like to view my JOURNEY HOME interview program, a DVD is available from the Religious Catalogue at www.ewtnreligiouscatalogue.com.

I completed writing the sequel to my original autobiography titled MY JOURNEY TO THE LAND OF MORE: Evangelical to Catholic. The book was published in mid-2010 by THE COMING HOME NETWORK P.O. Box 8290, Zanesville, OH 43702. Read the full story by ordering the book through www.chresources.com or 1-800-664-5110 or directly through me by e-mail: leonachoy@comcast.net, 540-877-1813.

In 2011, Lord willing, I’m writing another sequel to that book tentatively titled LIVING THE TREASURES OF THE LAND OF MORE.

The August 14-20, 2008 issue of the ARLINGTON CATHOLIC HERALD which covers 68 parishes in 22 counties of the Virginia diocese featured my story in their series "Journeys in Faith."

I welcome anyone who is interested to dialogue more with me about my faith journey and theirs. You can find my blog at
www.leonachoy.blogspot.com. and I also blog on www.cna.com (Catholic News Agency) in their Catholic Womanhood department.

No comments: