Saturday, February 4, 2017

YOU ASKED FOR IT!


One of the 5 of my newly published books is a 153 page book of my "vintage years" contemporary poems, PSALMS OF MY HARVEST. 

Many of you asked me for a new collection of my verse written during the personal harvest season of my life, most of which you have been reading through recent years on my blog posts. 
Okay, here it is....

Friends who are familiar with my poetry from my blog and other published Anthologies know that I don't write run-of-the-mill rhymed and metered greeting card verse. I take my own path less traveled by writing free verse full of similes, metaphors, figurative language and poetic devices. But you never need to wonder what I'm getting at. I don't leave you guessing; at the same time, I don't "sermonize."

I call my versifications "psalms" and my collection is virtually a "hymnbook" since most of them are "Psalms to the King of kings," unsophisticated prayers about ordinary matters and dialogues with God reflective of my hopefully accumulated wisdom as a nonagenarian. These psalm-poems are learning-observations during my joyful autumn years, what I call my calendar-challenged season at the summit of my days.

But wait!

You complained that as much as you appreciate my poetry and pass its encouragement on to your friends, you want to HEAR me read some of it aloud. Then when you read other titles, you can "hear my voice" on the written page. 
Okay again....

Whenever you order a copy of PSALMS OF MY HARVEST, I will include a FREE one hour CD of me reading some of the poems from this new volume, and also others from some of my Anthology Collections.

Still more....Because there is still space in the small flat rate postal box for no additional postage,
I'm including another bonus gift book for your enjoyment, LIVING IT UP: Meditations for "Seasoned Saints," 281 pages of my daily devotional writings interspersed with more of my uplifting poems. 

All 3 items: $12.95 for the PSALMS OF MY HARVEST book, the other 2 items FREE. Plus S/H $8.00 for the convenience of 2 day priority P.O. service!

This special "Bundled Bargain" offer is good from today through the end of March only. Hurry while the limited stock lasts!

You may order through my
email address: leonachoy@gmail.com or by phone 540-877-1813 and make checks payable to Leona Choy. Mail to 497 Devland Dr. Winchester, VA 22603 or pay by credit card to paypal.me/LeonaChoy

No comments: