Friday, January 27, 2017

SIX DAYS LEFT FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR'S OFFER

Happy Chinese New Year tomorrow January 28, 2017

A large number of friends who responded quickly by email to my offer have already received two of my newly published books YESTERDAY by priority mail!  They are in the first group of folks to read:
FABLES OF GOD'S KINGDOM FOR GROWN UPS and SELAH REFLECTIONS: Press the PAUSE Button. 



February 2 this offer of the two FREE GIFT BOOKS expires and the books will go on sale at the regular price of $12.95.

The only thing you need to do is email me leonachoy@gmail.com and request the CHINESE NEW YEARS SPECIAL and give me your name and mailing address and pay the S/H.  The postage is $7.21 for 3 day delivery in the U.S. Yikes! The postmaster informed me that the postage went up overnight when I took the packages to the P.O!

You may make your check payable to me, Leona Choy, 497 Devland Dr. Winchester, VA 22603 or pay by credit card through paypal.me/LeonaChoy for your convenience.

If you do this today, you should have your books by Tuesday (given the weekend between).

Don't forget, you can chase the rooster away (the symbol according to the Chinese lunar calendar for 2017), and choose to fly like an eagle with the strength of the Lord. Read my recent blog posts.

And remember to eat some Chinese food on Chinese New Year's Day TOMORROW, Saturday. Take-out will count!

No comments: