Saturday, December 19, 2015

Personal posting


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A BLESSED NEW YEAR
 
Mega-excitement and blessing this year for me with nearly my entire family gathering at my home to celebrate my 90th birthday. Such fun!


The birth of 3 new great-grandchildren this year was another major event.  That brings the total of my grandchildren to 10 and great-grandchildren to 10. God has so lovingly and generously blessed me!

It has been a delight for me to have a number of "over the river and through the woods to grandmother's (Bubi's) house we go" pre-Christmas visits by my great-grands and their parents. (Now that I'm navigating the nineties, it is easier anymore for them to come visit me than if I drove a distance to visit them.) 


We had lots of 3-generation photo ops and I enjoyed one-on-one lap time and cuddles with my youngest ones. Pictured below are some of the eldest and some of the youngest:

Eldest grandson Dr. Ed Choy honored me by coming to my home to celebrate his 40th birthday bringing his entire family: wife Laura, my great-grandsons Elijah, Ephram, Emet, and their latest addition Karis Leona Choy, 6 months young. She is the youngest of the new great-grands.










The Ed Choy family
 

The Humes Family
Makenna and Myla and parents
 Kara and Brian


Parents Dan and Kelly with Kyle Kerr. In the photo, Kyle is perfecting a high-five as he learns to walk by holding on to my "special miracle ottoman" (see my previous blog post in the archives).    

Other precious grandchildren and great-grandchildren were pictured on my birthday celebration posts but because they live at a distance, I don't get to see them very often. I was overwhelmed with joy and gratitude to see them all at one time at that event.

Youngest grandson, 16 year old Jeffrey D. Choy lives closer than some of my other grandchildren so I'm lucky to see him more often. He is pictured with a high school friend.
   *****
 
Thank God for His goodness and mercy that He promised will follow us all the days of our lives!


PRAISE GOD FOR FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS AND THE GENERATIONAL BLESSINGS GOD HAS PROMISED!






 

No comments: