Sunday, April 23, 2017

PSALMS POETRY BUNDLE (6)


PSALMS OF MY HARVEST
Leona Choy's Contemporary Poetry



Many have asked about a new collection of my poetry written during my personal harvest season of life, most of which you have been reading in recent years on my blog posts.
 Okay, here it is—One of my five newly published books is nearly 200 pages of my "vintage years" poems: 
 PSALMS OF MY HARVEST.

Friends who are already familiar with my poetry from my blog and my other published Anthologies know that I don't write run-of-the-mill rhymed and metered greeting card verse. I take my own path less traveled by writing free verse full of similes, metaphors,
 figurative language and poetic devices.
 But you never need to wonder what the point of my poem is. 
I don't leave you guessing. At the same time, I don't "sermonize."

I call my versifications "psalms" and my collection is virtually a "hymnbook" since most of them are "Psalms to the King of kings," unsophisticated prayers about ordinary matters and dialogues with God which reflect my hopefully accumulated wisdom as a nonagenarian. These psalm-poems are learning-observations during my joyful autumn years, which I call 

my calendar-challenged season at the summit of my days. 
But wait!
 Some have let me know that as much as they appreciate reading my poetry in print and sharing it with friends, they still would like to HEAR me read some of it aloud. Then, when they read other books of my poetry, it would be as if they could "hear my voice" from the written page.

Sowhenever you order a copy of PSALMS OF MY HARVEST, I will include a one hour CD on which I read some of my poems from this new volume as well as from my other collections. 
 
And More! 

As long as the supply lasts, I will choose still another previously published book of my poetry and include it in your order as a surprise bonus!

Another "bundled" discount!
All for only $16 plus $4 s/h!

ORDER through my email address: leonachoy@gmail.com or 540-877-1813 
Make checks payable to Leona Choy 497 Devland Dr. Winchester, VA 22603. 
You may prefer to pay by credit card to paypal.me/LeonaChoy

No comments: