Monday, February 6, 2017

WE LIKE "BUNDLES!"

Apparently a lot of people do! 
My blog and email friends have asked if there is a "bundle" price if ALL of my newly published books are ordered at one time. Would they receive a discount?
         Of course! 


Let's do it this way: 
Any 5 of the books pictured below selected from my newly published ones or from my 3 newly reprinted books
         Or 5 of all one title
         Or any combination of titles that you prefer

Only $49.95 for any 5 books plus $8.00 for S/H to enjoy 2 day priority delivery! 
 How's that for a "Bundle Bargain?" 
Why not order some of my books as gifts for your friends and family at that discount?

Order through my email: leonachoy@gmail.com or phone me 540-877-1813
Pay by check made payable to Leona Choy and sent to 497 Devland Dr. Winchester, VA 22603
Or use your credit card through paypal.me/LeonaChoy

Keep tuned! More "BUNDLE BARGAINS"
 will be coming soon!

No comments: