Wednesday, October 5, 2016

SPECIAL 10 DAY OFFER!



Leona 's “Thanksgiving” anniversary gift to you FREE for the next 10 days ONLY!

What's the occasion?

I celebrate October 8 each year with gratitude to God for generously extending my life. On that date in 1990 I underwent lung cancer surgery with a third of my lung removed. When I asked my surgeon, Dr. Jack Curtis, what I might do to prevent a recurrence of the cancer, his reply was that it was in the hands of God. If He had a further plan for me to live and serve Him, I would make it to the 5 year milestone. It has been 26 years so far, praise God!

To express my thanks to God for His bountiful blessings, I want to give a gift to my friends. I journaled my learning process through surgery and recovery and I subsequently wrote and published a 314 page book, HOSPITAL GOWNS DON'T HAVE POCKETS! Why me? What now? Discovering Meaning in Physical Distress to offer emotional and spiritual and practical help to people who encounter some kind of illness or accident.

I candidly share my fears and tears, trauma and drama, questions and apprehensions, learnings, doubts, and joyful shouts all the way through surgery and the recovery minefield. I don't have all the answers, but I walk with the reader through the illness adventure, and the two of us walk with God to try to find His purpose in it all. The book costs $12.95.

But for the next 10 days ONLY I am giving that book FREE to anyone who (1) has recently gone through a serious illness or surgery himself or herself, or (2) has that adventure on the horizon, or (3) is concerned for someone in that situation who could profit by reading such a book and you wish to give a copy to that friend. It will be a privilege and joy to pray for you or for your friend.

As an EXTRA I'm including a second 80 page book ARE YOU MAD AT ME, GOD? Jumping Illness Hurdles, which identically repeats the contents of the first 5 chapters of the HOSPITAL GOWNS book as “a taste of...” the larger book. The book costs $8.00.
This is a $21.00 gift FREE to you 
just for the cost of postage $4.50.
 
I want to bless you in thankfulness for the generous blessing of longevity the Lord has given me.

Simply e-mail me leonachoy@gmail.com with the address where you want the 2 books mailed. I'll drop them in the mail pronto. I won't wait for you to send me the postage before I send the books. At your convenience, I know you will send a check for the postage cost made payable to Leona Choy P.O. Box 2697 Winchester, VA 22604.

This offer is good ONLY for the next 10 days, from today October 5 through the 14th of October. DON'T DELAY to e-mail me your name and address to take advantage of this offer. After this special Thanks-Offer, the cost of each book reverts to the original price.

I don't hesitate to guarantee that you will find these books meaningful spiritually and practically and you will recommend them to others. I have plenty in stock. “Nobody doesn't need this book!”

No comments: