Monday, February 9, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day from Leona Choy


A Reminder of God's Gift of Love for
YOU (John 3:16)
Nothing can separate YOU from the love of Christ (Romans 8:38) "neither death nor life...nor anything..."
His love for YOU is great (Eph. 2:4) "God, who is rich in mercy..."
"His love surpasses knowledge..." (Eph. 3:19)
(2 Thess. 1:3) "... the love every one of YOU has for each other is increasing."
"...Christ loved us and gave himself up for US..." (Eph. 5:2)
(Heb. 13:5) "God has said, 'Never will I leave YOU; never will I forsake YOU.'
"How great is the love the Father has lavished on US..."
 (1 John 3:1)
"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God.
Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. " 
(1 John 4:7)
Keep yourselves in God's love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life. (Jude 1:21)


(Selections from hymn "I AM HIS AND HE IS MINE")
Loved with everlasting love, led by grace that love to know;
Gracious Spirit from above, Thou hast taught me it is so!
O this full and perfect peace! O this transport all divine!
In a love which cannot cease, I am His, and He is mine....

Since I know, as now I know, I am His, and He is mine....

Things that once were wild alarms cannot now disturb my rest;
Closed in everlasting arms, pillowed on the loving breast....
While He whispers in my ear, I am His, and He is mine....

His forever, only His; Who the Lord and me shall part?
Heav’n and earth may fade and flee, firstborn light
in gloom decline....
But while God and I shall be, I am His, and He is mine!



No comments: